Monday, August 24, 2009

Just a couple of more days...


Friday we get on a big plane and travel to Colorado for out vacation. Should be an adventure. In the very least we will be able to have a couple of weeks of relatively stress free living, no alarm clocks to wake us up, no boom-booms from the army training we always hear from our house. Plus we shall have the mountains to enjoy. And good friends. I just hope the travel goes well, I hate going through airports, waiting for trains, ect. I am hopeful we wont get made fun of too much for our backward german ways. And I hope we dont get hit by a car on the road if we get to ride bikes. My wife can be a bit of a road hog...when she believes she has the right of way. And Wyoming, we are going there for fun. 2 more states I have never been to, marked off the map. More to come....

3 comments:

scribbling sassy said...

your wife and I will get along well as far as the "right of way" is concerned! ^^ that makes my hubby nervous too! haha ... enjoy colorado, you have a lovely photo up there! 'hope the travel will be a breeze!

webberpa said...

Thanks for reminding me about the camera! We need to plug in the battery before we leave. We always seem to forget, and I want to take pictures....

Nancy said...

Have an awesome time WP. I left you something on my blog.:)